Friday, April 19, 2013

It's here

The baby bump is here! Holy cow I am in some serious trouble if I am already showing.  Some girls are like 20 weeks and barely have a gut.  Jealous of those chics for sure. But it also makes being pregnant more fun.  I am 12 weeks according to me.  Yesteday the most amazing thing happened... I felt somewhat good! I know I may sound like a complete wuss/baby but man being sick all day gets oooooold.  And its not just wanting to throw up its heart burn, acid tummy, stretching, gas(i know gross but its real life!) and then the dry heaving.  Every time I get in a car I have to have a zip lock baggie cause I will dry heave at least 7 times. But yesterday and today I haven't felt the need to throw up and I've only dry heaved probably 5 times between the two days.  I have figured out that eating healthy fresh foods is key in making your food settle and sucking on peppermints all day makes life so much betteer. I'm really excited for my next appointment which is on April 30.  We will get to measure the baby again and see how much the due date changes.  Which it could easily not change and that is totally ok.  I can't wait to find out what it is so I can finally start going shopping.  I really haven't felt the urge to go cause I feel like crap every day but now that i feel good I get more excited to put the baby's room together and shop for clothes and all that fun stuff. 

We have no clue what we are going to name this kid.  We had all these boys names that we loved and zero girls names.  Now we don't like all those boys names we had and we can't think of a girls name that we die over. I love names that have the letters K, Y and E in them. We have our work cut our for us in finding a name we both love.

Anyway here is the picture of the gut!

Oh and I think we are having a girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment