Tuesday, April 30, 2013

12 Weeks

I had another appointment today with Dr. England and I was so excited because I was hoping he would measure the baby again to double check the due date.  Which he was so nice and did even though he had a girl in labor.  Well I was totally wrong! Darn it.  But it makes sense with how I've been sick. I am not 14 weeks this week I am only 12 weeks.  Which is ok! My doc was really nice this appointment and when he was doing the ultrasound he said,"The baby is laying on its back and crossing its legs, that's cute lets print it" ha ha such a small thing to be happy about but it made my day.  Dr. England is a great guy and so nice. This is the picture of the baby crossing its legs...

Ultrasounds can be so hard to read and tell where the baby is but this one is pretty good.  The big round part is the head.  It's fun to see a bigger blob with legs and arms! 

Today the heart rate was at 154 so a little bit lower than last time but still strong and healthy sounding.  I still totally feel like it is a girl.  When I told Davis the heart rate today he said, yep i like it! Which for him means that there is still a chance that it is a boy because it was a little bit lower.  Pah little does he know about mother's intuition.  Plus its all just a myth anyways with heart rates and the way you carry. But ya never know till the doc tells ya right.  We both talked about what we want and at the end of the day we really don't care.  We've seen so many cute little baby girls and boys and we are just so excited to have a little one.  
Here is my 12 week picture..... dont judge me I know I am big already.  Shoot.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I am so excited for you!!! You look so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete