Monday, January 30, 2012

Reflection on 2011

2011 was a great year and I know everyone says that about every new year but I really had a good one.  Some things to remember....

Spent my last college semester as an engaged woman. (Jan-May)
Graduated College with my BS in Communications (May)









    Went Snowmobiling in Island Park with the in-laws when we were engaged(Feb) 
    Got flipping Married! (May 11)

    Went to Hawaii (honeymoon)for the first time ever. (May)


    Went on a Cruise with the Family(May) 
     Moved into our fist home... aka Grandma's condo haha!And for the first 3 weeks of our marriage we slept on an air mattress.  Oh sweet memories! 



    Sold my Brown Altima (June)
    Bought an even uglier car... the green truck.. aka Gus Gus! (June)


    Got a new job at EPIC Ventures (June)
    Went to Bear Lake (July)

      


    Had my 5 year reunion! (Aug)


     Joined my first Bunco group (Jan-Dec)


    Went to Powell in October- definite First (Oct)


    Had our first married Halloween (Oct)




     
    Went to New York during Christmas Time (always a dream of mine)(Dec)




     
    Became an aunt again (Dec 26)

     
    Had our first married Christmas: (Dec)
    Which had some firsts for us: first sewing machine and grill.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment