Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Randomness

I don't have much to write about today but I just want to post something ya know.  Because someday I think I will print my whole blog and get it put into a book so it can be a journal.  Writing in a journal is way to tedious for my hands. Life has slowed down a bit now that Beau is doing better.  Ash is throwing a baby shower for Meg next Saturday and I get to help decorate! Can't wait! I think I will put my sewing machine together and see if I can actually make something for the shower! That would be awesome!

Davis and I have been doing all sorts of projects.  We did quite the change to our kitchen at Grandma's condo.  I saw this Giani paint kit on the Internet where you can make your counter tops look like real granite.  Here is the product!

Before:
Then once the primer was on:

The first section:

And the finaleee!




I am glad it stayed light and didn't change the look of the kitchen entirely.  But I think it was a good, clean change for grandma's. But as for projects I think that one will keep me projected-out for awhile.  At least with paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment