Friday, December 28, 2012

Girl Friends

What would the world be like without girl friends?! Last night my cute friend Becca hosted our annual HHS girls Christmas party at her adorable new house.  It was so much fun to see everyone and see how we've all changed over the past year and all the new fun things that are gong on in each others lives. Some of them are moving out of state for medical school, some are trying for more babies, some are working etc etc etc. I love these girls so much and love that we have all stayed close even 7 years after graduation.

The picture is sort of blurry darn it.  And we were missing Aubs cause she was sick ;(

Brekke, one of my best friends from high school came in town to visit her family too and it was so good to see her and catch up! It's hard to hang out when your friends live in AZ! I think my sister Meg should move back to AZ for Devin's school so then I can go visit both her and Brekke!

Brekke had the most gorgeous little baby boy named Jet 3 weeks ago and he is just so cute and yummy! Pretty much any one in their right mind would be baby hungry after holding that cute little stud.


No comments:

Post a Comment