Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Friends Christmas Party


 I think the chops are a good look!

Davis and I have had a group of friends that have been close to us since we were little.  Even with all of us growing up, getting married, moving to houses and having kids we have stayed so close and still hang out all the time.  We had them all over to our house for Christmas this year.  It was quite the party.  We had dinner, then Santa made a special stop with his cute little elf, then had an ugly sweater contest for boys and girls.  We had a white elephant exchange and then just stayed up till midnight talking and hanging out.  I love this group of friends so much and we love to hang out with them.





I am missing a few of the couples because I can't find their pictures but their ugly sweaters were great! Robyn and Cory P won the ugly sweater contest so woo woo for them!

Then we had Santa come pay us a visit! He was quite the witty Santa if you ask me.  And I mean if you recognize him...well I'm sure you do! ha ha ha Santa was good old Cort! And we can't forget his helper Callie the elf.



Didn't they look great! Thanks to all our amazing friends that made for a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment