Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Yay the holidays are here! I can finally listen to Christmas music and not be the only wacko person out there.  I love when the holidays are here... everyone is alwasy happy.  This year it was a "firth" year for Thanksgiving so we spent it over at my Aunt Michelle's.  It's always a feast when she and Doug cook.  After dinner my family geared up for Black Friday shopping.  A few years ago my dad, callie and I started going to the Outlets for Black Friday.  The deals really aren't that great (unless you go to Old Navy, you can make a killing there) but it is complete chaos up there which we love to see ha ha. So needless to say the nieces and nephew made a haul this past weekend with the Christmas shopping.  Love it!

 We missed you Rog and Ash!



Black Friday Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment