Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blah... Blah.. Blah... Surprise!

Well what can I say..... I totally missed blogging! So yes I am going to start blogging again.  I realized one night that I wasn't recording our life anywhere and blogs are so easy because you can just type up something really quick each day and post a cute picture here and there. When I said I wasn't going to blog anymore my sister Meg called to tell me how lame I was ha ha... well she was right. 

So onto funner stuff.  Not that much has changed since my last post ha ha.  We are just loving living in our new house.  It is A-mazing how quickly an entire house can look like my room when I lived at my moms.  Keeping a house clean is quite the project- so to my mom, you are amazing for always keeping our house clean when we were growing up!  Davis is done with school at the U in May 2013 so that is so awesome.  And we have some fun family trips coming up next year. But most importantly Christmas is only like 41 days away!  This year I did not put up Christmas Nov. 1 like I did last year.  I held out until Nov. 11 ha ha. Wow so much longer right.  So I have it all up in my house except our tree.  That can wait until after Thanksgiving.

Last night Davis surprised me with Christmas lights on the outside of our house.  I love it! Ha ha I'm totally converting him to being obsessed with Christmas and he doesn't even realize it.  For example last night I was cleaning our house and doing laundry (which I did like 4 loads-another appreciation moment for my mom) and getting some work done that I had to catch up on and I went to walk upstairs.  Davis was on the couch reading an article for school.  We have garland that has lights on it above our cupboards in the kitchen.  So I unplugged them just cause they didn't really need to be on.  Well Davis likes them on ha ha.  He was like, "Babe turn those back on, they help me read better"(which he says with his famous mischievous smile on his face)  ha ha ha ! I asked why and how and he said that he likes Christmas as much as i do.  I've always told him that Christmas just makes me happy all around.  Christmas music and Christmas lights make me happy even when I'm beyond ornery. Yep totally converting him.

Another thing I just thought of was we said goodbye to our good friend AJ Brey.  He left for his mission like a week ago.  He is like a little brother to Davis and I.  He is my little sister Callie's friend since they were little and he has always been a big part of our lives.  We will miss him a ton!







2 comments:

  1. Love that you are bogging! Davis sounds like a sweet hubby! So happy for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I love this and I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete