Monday, June 11, 2012

A busy Summer

We have had a lot of fun things happen so far this summer.  I have a lot to catch up on.  I doubt I will get the order right of what happened when but I want to be able to remember it.  So far we have been to the E.R. (what a lovely co-pay that was) for Davis when he separated his shoulder playing flag football.  Usually it's not supposed to be a contact sport. Then a good friend of ours got married.  Luke married cute Jordan Porter.  They are perfect for each other and we are so glad to call them both family now. Then I went to Lake Powell with the Stewarts while Davis and his dad and brother were doing business in China.  Yep China, pretty cool! Then my friends celebrated being graduated for 6 years on the anniversary of our graduation (our graduation date was 06-06-2006).  So this year we celebrated on June 6 at my house.  Good to see old friends. Then Callie graduated! My little fart of a sister is 18 now? What the crap when did I get old.  The high school days for the Firth house hold are officially over.  Then we celebrated Davis's birthday as soon as he got home from China.  It was really fun because I sent him on a scavenger hunt.  Each clue he found was a small gift (dirt biking themed of course) and the final gift was a trailer.  He loves dirt biking so much and has needed his own trailer for so long.  He has always borrowed from family or friends but now he has his own! Last but definitely not least our house! Our house is coming along so fast! They already have the walls up-- all the way to the upstairs.  No roof yet though.  It's so exciting.  I seriously look forward to driving out there to see the latest addition.

Well with that I will begin the pictures.....this might be a long post! This is what I get for blogging once a month. (house will be its own post)

 On his way to China
 In China


Luke and Jordan's Wedding....









Lake Powell with the Stewart gang..


Our graduation anniversary party...






Callie's Graduation....



No comments:

Post a Comment