Wednesday, May 2, 2012

M.I.A

Wow lots to catch up on! Since February we have had a lot happen in life.  We had sweet little Zuri's birthday in March which was so fun.  Katie is an unbelievable party host.  She went all out on the decor and food with a rainbow themed party... totally adorable! 



Then we went to New York with my family for Callie's graduation.  And it just so happened to fall on my birthday so I say we went for my birthday too :) We just went for 4 days but a family of Firths can do a lot of damage in just 4 days. 

Walking the Brooklyn Bridge: 





 Ground Zero

 Cute Davis gave me flowers for my birthday
 Play hard much? Between Dad and Davis I think some of the party was a bit worn out.

 And we can't forget the time walking through Central Park when a pigeon decided to mark it's territory.  It happens to the best of us mom!
 Honestly, NY was  a bit cold so this is of me and my mom in the shower, FULLY CLOTHED, getting our feet warm and eating popcorn.  Wouldn't have it any other way!
 And you can't leave our the famous Naked Cowboy! You haven't been a true New Yorker visitor until you've seen this guy.


Then at the very end of April my boyfriend came back to me! Yes Beau is back! Dev, Meg and Beau moved backed to Utah last week and we are more than thrilled.  Beau is the new center of attention in our family and lunch dates are so much more fun now that Meg can join again.  I feel like the 3 years they lived in Arizona flew by so fast! I am sad now that we won't have warm Arizona to visit to every spring break.  But I wouldn't trade it for having Megan home. Can I say our family feels whole again? Yep

This is what we were greeted with when Meg came off the airplane..don't you just want to suck on those cheeks?!

Moving Meg and Dev in...




At Callie's Track meet. Poor kid look at what his mom does to him! 
 I mean really he is such a little studly fart!


Now to the Warnocks.... Davis and I are happily living in his parents basement.  It has been such a party living with them.  Lots of people have asked why we moved out of grandmas condo and into the in-laws basement and well it is because WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! More specifically we are building a house.  We are so excited about it and have had so much fun in the building process.  I don't have any pictures yet but they are for sure on their way.  It will most likely be done by the end of August. So we will be patiently waiting until then.

I have pictures of the model home but that is just a teaser because our house will look different than the model.  So until August the final look will have to be revealed later.  BUT you can bet your buns I will take pictures of every step of the house building process.  I mean I never thought I'd be so excited to take a picture of a dirt hole!

Some other fun things we have done lately: we totally re-lived high school and got some barbacoa to eat in the back of Gus Gus (our ugly green truck) while the sun went down.  It was actually a blast ha ha.  
Then we went to Davis's favorite event that comes each year, AMA Supercross.  It was at Rice Eccles and was actually really cool. We kind of froze but it was a definite memory maker. 





 





 

1 comment:

  1. whit! you are so funny. i am excited to see you on saturday! you will be there right?!

    ReplyDelete