Thursday, July 21, 2011

snip...Snip... SNIP!

Pretty sure I have had long hair since I can remember.... The other night I was talking to Davis and I was so needing a change with my look.  Long hair is fun but for over 5 years?   Hm... not so much.  But I never wanted to be one of those wifes that chopped all their hair off as soon as they were married.  Pah!  Well I sure didn't last long!  A whole 2 months wow!

So I went in for my regular hair appointment and told Andrea, "Well Andrea, you get to be scissor happy today!"  This was her response, "Shut up, you're really going to do this?.... Have you asked your mom yet?"  Ha ha even Andrea knows that my mom might absolutely freak!  But me being me, we did it anyway!  Ah! Andrea is such a good hair stylist that I felt totally comfortable having her cut it all off.  She would cut a piece and then hand it to me.  Cut another and hand it to me.  It felt so weird! But my hair is so much easier to do.  Anyways here is the picture of it last night after Andrea chopped off the hair and styled it her way.  yikes!!! Excuse the retarded facial expression. 







1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure you would look gorgeous bald! I love the new do!

    ReplyDelete