Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bunco

I have the cutest group of friends from Albion Middle School that I never get to see anymore.  We went to different high schools so we didn't get to spend our high school years together but now we've made a bunco group (thanks to sarah) so that we can reunite!  This group of girls is the cutest, funniest, loudest, most loving group of friends.  Everyone has so much fun together and we all get so excited to see each other once a month.  I just have to give a shout out to all my bunco girls and tell them I love them and I never laugh as hard as when I do at bunco.  Some funny things about bunco:

  • Sarah yelling bunco and traveler when its not even her who got it. 
  • Cassidy's comments: "hm"....... "hm"
  • Allie's excitement.  "Bunco! Yeah!" 
  • Aubrey.  What more can I say we all can't have a normal bunco unless Aubrey is there. She owns traveler and is THE loudest person.... we all go home with ringing ears.  Yes Aubrey is a for sure must at bunco.

1 comment: