Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Baby Showers

Last week I had two baby showers, one with my family and one with a group of my friends.  They were so much fun! And holy cow people are so generous it blows my mind.  My little Lexi is already so spoiled and then I go to a shower and am blown away with how kind people are and how generous they are.  Here are some pictures from the shower that was held at my Aunt Jodie's house-her house is amazing and we had it in the back yard by her fire pit which was so much fun.







Then my friends Robyn and Whitnie threw me a shower with some girl friends.  It's a really fun group of girls-they are all the wives, fiances, and girl friends to all of davis's life long friends.  It was a blast and they decorated Rob's house sooo cute!  Love these ladies!









No comments:

Post a Comment