Monday, August 19, 2013

......

Last Saturday we got to go to the Motocross race at Larry H Miller's new track out in Tooele (thanks to my awesome cousin Russ!)  It was a blast and anytime Davis is within 2 feet of a motor he is in seventh heaven so he had so much fun.  He also has been dirt biking since like elementary school so of course we never miss events like motocross when it is in Utah, or when it is in Cali, Vegas etc etc oh and on the Speed channel on Sunday afternoons.


And then to top it off with a cherry my sister Megan is in town from Arizona!  It's always so fun when she comes to visit and brings us good news, like that is pregnant again! I've always wanted to be pregnant with my friends and my sisters and this year has been great for that! I have like 6 friends that I've grown up with that are all due within a month of me, lots of girls in my new ward that are all due in Oct and Nov, my sister in law Katie is due 4 days before me which is so fun and now my sister Meg is pregnant too!  Meg isn't due until April but it still counts! It's so fun to be pregnant with family too, Katie and I have been able to compare stories the whole pregnancy which is awesome for me since I've a newby at this and being due 4 days apart is just the coolest thing. We keep joking that we will deliver on the same day and both Davis and Jensen will be running down the halls ha ha.  We are also delivering at the same hospital and didn't even plan it! I still have to get a belly picture with Katie too but we do have this super cute picture from Switzerland.  Not that it shows our bellies but we at least know we were pregnant together! 


And here is me and Meg in comparison- 7 months pregnant vs barely pregnant ha ha
And here is me and my best friend Aubrey, due a month and a half apart...both having girls

And this is Aubrey, Sarah (Hammond) Branca and me.  Sarah and Aub are due 2 days apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment