Monday, February 4, 2013

Scotland/Ireland

Callie told us like 6 ish months ago that she was going to go on a mission.  We sort of all didn't know how to stomach it, she is our baby sister and the only one in our family to ever serve a mission.  Actually she is the only girl on my mom's side to ever serve and the second girl on my dad's side. To say that we are proud of her is an understatment. She is servind in the Scotland/Ireland mission, arrives June 13 in the England MTC (yep she totally skips provo), speaking English. Our family is going to miss Callie so bad.  She is the funniest most amazing sister and friend I could ever have. Love you Cal-terd!





This is only part of the video of her opening it, the reaction from my family is classic.  If you really listen closely you can hear my dad yelling, "yes!" ha ha he was such a proud dad.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter Shawni goes to the same mission June 13th. -Mark

    ReplyDelete