Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Bunco

Halloween Bunco! Yay!
What more can I say about my awesome Bunco girls.  I absolutely love every single one of them.
Ali Whipple hosted at her house and since it was October she had us all dress up... Well as always I will let the pictures tell the story.

So on the left is my
asbsolute best friend
Aubrey.  Can you get
any better than her?
She is a hoot, I mean you have to have some serious confidence to pull the conehead look off & still think you look good ha ha love you aub!








By the way why didn't any one tell me how happily married I look... aka, why didn't anyone tell my I'm a whale?! 


All the girls' costumes were great! My friend Whitney (Hammond) McFarlane came as a pregnancy test because she is totally pregnant! Creative? Yes, I'm jealous of creativity like that.  Her twin Sarah (Hammond) Branca came as an ant... ha get it?  Cause now she is an aunt! Come on people humor me here.  I thought it was classic! 



Thanks to aunt shell for the cone heads


Jen Jones was an old "rich" grandma.  Now how come when I saw her fur coat I though, Oh that is so cute where did she get it?!

For those who are wondering,  Fur Coat: $15 at the D.I.! Sheesh









Dang Davis has a hot wife! The poor guy ha! 

I can't wait until November Bunco because I get to host it! Yes! I've learned since we got married that I love throwing parties at my house.  Getting ready for it and getting all your decorations in place is so much fun.  The pocket book doesn't always love it and neither does the husband but I do! So who cares ha ha.  Just kidding I'm so not a brat like that.  ....until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment