Thursday, June 23, 2011

And the test says, "Yes you are Pregnant"

Wow!!!! To all of those who thought it was me that was already pregnant! 
Yes I may act like I am......
Yes I may look like I am....
but NO NO NO...............
Now if this post was really about me being pregnant then you see, Davis would be running for his life as I'm chasing him down the street... with a knife.... a BIG knife.
Oh Davis I Love you dear.  :)

So No, I am NOT pregnant but someone else is.....



MEGAN!!!!


The oldest sister in our family of four girls is cookin a bun in the oven!!! Yes congrats Meg!!



Megan told our whole family last night June 22 that she will be having a baby that is due Feb. 27th.  So far everything is looking good and her doctor says she's good to go! 
To this beautiful couple:
Davis and I are so happy for you.  This couldn't be a more fun thing to happen to you and we can't wait to celebrate it for you and with you!!!!  We were all taking bets the other day on what you will have and mom of course says a baby girl but everyone else is betting on a baby boy!  Either way we can't wait to love baby bland and spoil him/her rotten.  We love you two so much and can't wait to meet the new addition to your family in Feb. 
                                      xoxo- The Warnocks 


See! You are experts already!


No comments:

Post a Comment